Office of Program Development and Funding
Available Funding Opportunities
The 2015-2016 County Re-Entry Task Forces Request for Applications (RFA) is now available. The deadline for applications is 12:00 (Noon) EST, Monday, April 6, 2015.
|Attachment 1 - 2015 CRTF Funding and Milestones (pdf)||Attachment 2 - Sample Appendix B-1 (excel)|
|Attachment 3 - Budget Detail Worksheet (word)||Attachment 4a & 4b - CRTF CBI Projection Templates (excel)|
|Attachment 5 - MWBE EEO Policy Statement (pdf)|
2015 CRTF Request-for-Applications Questions and Answers - March 2015
The quesitons received regarding the 2015-2016 County Re-Entry Task Force through March 20, 2015, along with their accompanying answers, are now available here.
The 2015 -2016 GIVE Initiative Request for Applications (RFA) is now available. The deadline for applications is 12:00 (Noon) EST, Thursday, April 2, 2015.
The questions received regarding the 2015-2016 GIVE Initiative through March 18, 2015, along with their accompanying answers, are now available here. Also available are a GIVE Program Self-Assessment document and an audio file of the GIVE Bidder's Conference.
The DCJS Office of Program Development and Funding (OPDF) is integral in supporting the criminal justice community. OPDF:
- targets funding at specific criminal justice policy issues or geographical locations within New York State to implement federal, gubernatorial or legislative initiatives
- develops policy for new programs to be supported by state and federal funds
- administers applications and requests-for-proposals (RFPs) for State and Federal grant funding
- develops program guidelines to assist grantees in formulating their grant projects in a manner consistent with enabling legislation and regulations
- provides technical assistance to counties and localities to access funding and/or implement programs
- monitors and evaluates grant projects to ensure that grantees implement programs consistent with the terms and conditions of their contracts and to determine if established performance measures are being attained
- disseminates information on model programs to assist localities in replicating best practices, and
- provides resources to grantees for locating, administering and applying for grant-funded programs